We believe that by providing children with a variety of age appropriate play, learning experiences and social activities, they will grow and develop a foundation that will provide a base for future learning. Guided by teachers and parents, our children are encouraged to explore, experiment, manipulate, and learn from their surroundings at their own level and speed. Through play, the children discover who they are by relating to other children, adults, and the enviorment. At Tutor Totter, we support this philosophy in two ways:
1. By establishing goals to provide a program rich with open-ended activities, enabling all of the children to participate at his/her present level of development.
2. By creating an environment that is happy, safe, and secure.
In these ways we encourage our children to grow physically, emotionally, socially, and cognitively.
Monday thru Friday
9:00am to 1:00pm
* Daily open blended age groups (2-5yrs)
* Discounted tuition on sibling enrollment
* Children do NOT need to be potty trained